The procedure of assembling the marble and stone projects follows some strict steps:
1. Applying the topographical points, according to the given and approved blueprint.
2. Gathering of all the slates that are referenced in the blueprint, which also gives us the exact positioning of the slates.
3. Second quality control for every piece of stone or marble prior to the placement (the first one has taken place at the production site).
4. Using electronic devices for the correct alignment of every piece, in order to ensure the exact alignment and placement.
5. The topographer in charge supervises the whole procedure and controls the quality and exactitude of the measurements.
Finally, we consider that after sales support is a matter of capital priority, and this includes the routine maintenance, as well as the repair of damages caused by natural phenomena or changes that might be demanded.
Smili S.A. can provide its clients any kind of marble, granite, porfido or stone that they choose, whether it is from Greece or anywhere in the world.